Share Your Memories with the World Photography Competition
Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef
Terms & Conditions
We would love you to tell your friends & family about your stay at Sal Salis and 8 lucky winners will be rewarded for sharing! All you need to do is post a photo or video of your stay here at Sal Salis on Facebook or Instagram!
- On Instagram make sure you use @salsalisningaloo and the hashtags #salsalisningalooreef and #salsalisphotocomp
- On Facebook, head across to our page, Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef and post the photo there using the hashtags #salsalisningalooreef and #salsalisphotocomp
If you don’t use social media and would like to enter the competition, please e-mail your image and preferred caption to email@example.com and we will post it to our Facebook and Instagram page, mentioning your first name only.
Please note – watermarked images will not be accepted in the competition.
Selection of Winners
In the second week of each month, we will review the social media posts of the previous calendar month. Monthly winners will be chosen by the Sal Salis head-office team – Jodie, Amy, Luke, Sally, Amanda and Stewart. Monthly finalists will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram and must reply promptly with their t-shirt size and postal address to confirm their finalist status. If we do not receive a response within 14 days, we reserve the right to select an alternative finalist image.
The overall winner will be selected from the eight monthly finalists. The winning photograph will be selected by one or our favourite social media influencers for the year or by the camp owner. The overall winner will be notified by 30 December 2018. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each of the monthly winners will receive a Sal Salis branded polo-shirt and cap which will be mailed out to them. We will check with you for preferred size before we mail it.
The Annual Prize
- The prize is a 3-night stay at Sal Salis, for 2 people sharing one Wilderness Tent (twin or double bedding is available) including all meals and all beverages from a select open bar, National Park fees & permits, unlimited use of snorkel equipment, kayaks and stand-up-paddle-boards as well as daily guided wilderness activities which may include guided snorkels and gorge walks in the Cape Range National Park.
- The prize also includes: return transfers by road from/to either Exmouth Airport or town
- The prize also includes: either a whale shark or humpback swim tour experience
The value of the prize is AU$6100 and it is not redeemable in cash, nor is it transferable to another party. The prize does not include travel to/from Exmouth nor does it include travel insurance.
Booking and Travel period
Bookings should be made via our reservations e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The prize can be redeemed at any time from 12 March to 31 October 2019 (excluding Easter) and is subject to space being available at the time of booking.
- Whale Shark season is from 01 April to 31 July.
- Humpback Whale season is from 01 August to 31 October.
The Fine Print
- By submitting an entry to this competition, the entrant is deemed to accept the terms and conditions set out on this page.
- The competition is open to Sal Salis guests who stay with us from 12 March to 31 October 2018.
- Photographs must be submitted by 30 November 201 to be eligible in the 2018 competition.
- The photograph submitted must be taken during a stay at Sal Salis between 12 March and 31 October 2018.
- If the entrant is under 18 years of age they have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter.
- An entrant may submit multiple entries to the competition.
- The competition is being run by Lape Pty Ltd, South Mandu, Yardie Creek Road, South Mandu via Exmouth, Western Australia (ACN 128879443) trading as Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement for Sal Salis to use any photographs as they see fit.
- Photos and videos entered into the competition must be rightfully owned by the entrant.
- Past and present staff of Lape Pty Ltd trading as Sal Salis are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Sal Salis management maintains the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where we suspect any unlawful or improper conduct or if the content is offensive in any way or if there has otherwise been a breach of these competition terms and conditions.
- Events may occur that render the competition or prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Lape Pty Ltd. Should the competition not take place for any reason, no compensation will be granted.
- Lape Pty Ltd will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or using any prize, including the non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
Cancellation of prize booking
As a small boutique property operating over a short season, our business depends on maximising occupancy and cancellations often result in empty rooms due to booking lead times and limited air capacity. Cancellations must be advised in writing to email@example.com
Once bookings are confirmed by us to you; changes, cancellation or postponement can be made up until 30 days prior to the date of arrival. If cancellation or changes are required less than 30 days prior to the arrival date the prize will be forfeited.
Please note that the camp is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years.
At all times we strongly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance. This is available from travel agents, some health care and credit card companies and via various websites.
‘Force Majeure’ means (without restriction) any event that Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. Force Majeure covers events such as, but not limited to, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events beyond our control. In the case of Force Majeure, Lape Pty Ltd will not accept liability and reserves the right to change and cancel trips.